Friday, January 28, 2011

parbhani memories

Tata was teaching in Parbhani Agricultural college or school I am not sure.
On final exams time students used to come to him and begged him to give clues for possible questions in the exam paper.He will tell them come one hour before exam to my house and I will tell you the whole question paper.And really he used to read the whole question paper,and he used to say if they have not studied in one hour these kids will not have answers any way.

4 comments:

  1. Nannagaru never tired telling about how a staff member in Parbhani tried to impress them how hard it was raining one day which caused him to arrive late for work.

    'Sir, I left home on time But there was this breeze and then there was a D R O P. I kept coming and then it became DROP.....DROP. I took no notice but it became DROP...DROP...DROP. Mee Ghabarlo nai saheb. Then it became DROP.DROP. DROP. Sir, now it is coming DROP DROP DROP DROP DROP......still I came :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had nothing better to do after school hours, so we used to climb the Peru tree which was infront of Tata's class. We used to tease the students with monkey tricks, Tata could not see us as he was facing the class, but his students could see us and they used to giggle. Initially Tata did not know why the class was giggling, but when he discovered us on the tree chased us away with a stick from near his class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha - Tata is too cute - giving away the whole paper one hour in advance would probably have made me panic and fail!!
    Now we know where this whole stick based parenting comes from :)

    ReplyDelete