Wednesday, January 26, 2011

pocket money.

When I was in college my friend will sometimes plan to go to canteen to eat dosa.I will not sure how much money I will have in my purse.But to my delight when I used to open my purse there will be lot of change there.Tata always secretly opened my purse without telling me and put what ever change he had in it.Mind you we were really hard up with money in those days.
In those days he was in Bombay working in SBI Nariman point.Every weekend he used to visit us in Pune.I really used to wait for him eagerly as he would go to road side shops and pick up tops and kurtas for me.
When ever he came home from out station he never came empty handed.I still remember he bringing Lahariya saris for three of us,I think they was pink,green and purple.I was 3/4 years then and we were in Parbhani.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Tata the champion of kids everywhere! I always remember this part where you said he never came home empty handed from a trip and follow the same thing with bujji (and now goji)

    ReplyDelete