Monday, January 24, 2011

what to say

I become wordless when it comes to talking about Tata and Ammama.We all were very lucky to have them in our lives.Probably I never realised how important they were till they left us.And now every day we miss them.There is that strange emptiness in my heart which I know will never fill up.How we take our own people for granted and forget to let them know how much they mean to us! I think all of us should make a special effort in everyday life to appreciate small things people do to help you.Like making a cuppa in the morning, all of us( including me )take it for granted.I know what tata will like the most.If we all learn to be civil to our loved once.We are always nice to outsiders and forget to be nice to close people in our lives.Apart from remembering him and ammama,,in this blog (which is by the way such a great idea),let us try to teach true values to children and learn them ourselves.
By for now,But I promise to put some nice story next time about them!

3 comments:

  1. I agree mom. Maybe that can be my new year resolution to be civil to my loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chun,It means lot to me when you all ready to take suggestions.Now a days no one likes if we advice anyone you know.So one has to be careful even suggesting any thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we were very lucky to have them as long as we did. Most of my friends don't even remember their grandparents because they had passed away when they were very young.

    We have so many memories... Rummy and Tata saying "Freeesh", Bombay se aaya mera dost, Tata telling that story of putting zarda in his teacher's paan, Ammama saying Iron Man to mittu because he had a hole in his underwear, Ammama saying "Tenchya kade paisa nasto sabun saathi" when I gave away Mittu's jeans to the gardener fellow. Tata giving mithai with ants to Ganatra (omg I died of laughter!) and just so many others..

    ReplyDelete