Monday, January 24, 2011

A warm welcome to T K affiliated family members

Yesterday , January 23rd, marked the 14th Anniversary of TATA's leaving us. Although he left us in physical form I, like you all, feel his reassuring spiritual presence all the time. I seek his blessings and even permission before taking up anything new. Of course I must be wearing him out with the number of new ventures I undertake, some impulsively and some well thought out! But I press on with the confidence and strength that he had imparted to me as he brought me up.

I am sure all of you have drawn and continue to draw similar strength from him and Ammamma as you progress in your lives.

Let this blog, so thoughtfully initiated by Chunmun, be a starting point of something new, of sharing and caring in this beautiful family of ours. Each one of you must have a beautiful story
or stories to tell about tata and Ammamma.

That would be the best tribute we all can offer to the two great souls who shared and were part of our life's journey.

1 comment:

  1. 26th January 1980, we moved to 236, Sind Society. That is exactly 31 years ago. Which means I have spent exactly half of my life here. Amazing 31 years, everything important and nice happened in this house. The very first function we had was Tata's Shastipurti in October 1980. Every one was there and we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete